Sunday 26 September 2010

Autumn is here



The 22nd marked the coming of my favourite season, Autumn is here!

The colours of reds and oranges, the weather can be crappy and you can't complain because "hey! it's autumn" (and to be honest, it's not like we get much of a summer over here) and my birthday is just around the corner!

Luckily this weekend has been a lot more relaxed then last weekend, I've been on top of my college work now so I have been reaquainted with my good old friend "free time" we have fun together; it involves me seeing Emma, texting Dominic (yet, I did that anyway), drawing stuff that isn't for the gothic horror project, and generally just being lazy.

I'm having plans of making a new hat, with eyes, ears and teeth. I can't wait to see if I can make it. I love makings hats.



I'm also UBER excited about the new Tank Girl series starting in November! Written by good ol' Alan Martin and drawn by Rufus Dayglo (Who, unlike other tank girl artists i've seen, has a good tankgirly feel to it, yum!) Check out his blog here! http://rufusdayglo.blogspot.com/

It's my character's, Wizzie, 3rd creation birthday soon! So i've been drawing her lately.




Someone really cool said she thought I was cool today - how cool is that?




Caio for now.

MagpieWORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment