Sunday 19 September 2010

Summer is ending.

So I'm back, I'm going to try to keep a regular update now I've started college.

So, summer? Long and slow, a lot of it now I'm starting to forget but there wasn't much to remember. visited new places, such as Istanbul and Rhodes, made new friends, slept a lot.

My favourite memory, was probably still in June. Emma's Birthday.



But also, going on the cruise.


and meeting Sophie in person for the first time.



But now the summer is ending and I have started college everythings picking up from the sluggish vibe of the summer, I have loads of artwork to do in class, I actually see the mornings now to catch an hours ride college bus and I've grown accostumed to the days of the week again.


Not only this, but I've met the coolest of people at art college which is small and friendly. I feel accepted by everyone, I have a laugh and I fell in love.




But finally, have a recent image that I've drawn. because I've just spammed you with my life in photos. I'll be sure to be updating the blog with more stuff about my college life and art.


ciao for now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment